6.16.2011

Today was good.
A nice blend of work + play - spent the first half of the day with my sister Kari : went for a bike ride, ran errands (bought dad's day presents), and had a delicious lunch on the patio at Nichole's - a pretty pastry/coffee/gelato/lunch foods place in downtown (film photos to come...).


I'm so grateful to live close to my sisters and family, and the chance to spend quality time together on a regular basis. Kari and I are only 2 years apart and have gotten to be closer and closer friends the older we get, I love the women she is now, and is becoming. God's grace is so evident in her heart, and in my family. I'm sort of dreading the day I move farther then 30 minutes away...

This weekend is my cousin Savanna's wedding. I made all her fabric boutonnieres/corsages and am helping her older sister with the photography - should be fun, but for now, I need to study for an exam! eeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!