6.02.2011

picnic + an outfit

Yesterday both Michael and I had the day free so we spent some time at the park soakin up some rays and then went to a bridal party/guys night for some friends of ours getting married this summer. It was such a good day to enjoy each others company .

Tomorrow we're headed to Afton for our friend's wedding in an apple orchard (awesome, I know) and spending Saturday canoeing a river stretch in the cities (Michael got work off!) - I'm feelin' a little guilty with all the playing we've been doing the summer so far, feels like a world of difference from the school year, but my second summer class starts Monday so that should give me a kick in the rear as far as work load goes...

outfit ::
dress & belt &purse / thrifted
shoes & hair scarf / garage sale finds
ring / my great-aunt's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!