6.13.2011

weekly pretties.

Sleepy Fawn's new hair and romper
Hannah's fish-eye sunshine
mini succulents

Just because I haven't posted in a while and it feels funny to not....

My weekend was amazing - I had tons of girl time out at my friend's lake house for her bachlorette party/weekend. We went out to eat, ate tons and tons of delicious food, played games, stayed up way to late, watched movies, giggled lots, tanned out on the lake, got ice cream, and took lots of pictures. It was so good.

Today it's back to school with lots of homework to do today, but then a game night with friends (summer is so fun for hangin with friends all the time)

I'm picking up a roll of film from Micheal and I's canoe/day trip today - can't wait to show them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!