7.08.2011

hammock.

Earlier this summer I gave Michael a hammock for our anniversary, in order to get more use out of it, I gave it about a month early. He's enjoyed bringing it to the park for naps and reading ... I think it's pretty cool too....

*photos shot with my 35mm film pentax camera

I haven't been working a lot lately, so I've been trying to take advantage of all the free to time to make a lot of items for the shop so I'm stocked up for the winter. This fall is going to be a really busy one, so it's nice to have a lot made and ready to go. It's also great to be able to photograph outside. 
I found 3 more pairs of vintage shoes yesterday, which I will be adding soon!

2 comments:

  1. these photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love hammocks! Such a great gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!