7.12.2011

I met a boy who just moved to the states this past year. He's from Sierra Leone. He's been bored this summer because he doesn't really have friends, no driver's license, or a job yet. Michael and I met up to play frisbee with him at the park, and we got to meet his family too. He's a cool kid.

It's refreshing to be around people who are different than me, to hear about a different way a living. It makes me want to travel and experience different cultures more.

--------------------------------
unrelated typography-art from this tumblr


2 comments:

  1. I don't know anyone from Sierra Leone! Sounds really fascinating. I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you, keep on meeting this guy, I am sure, it means a lot to him! I totally appreciate the citation of Joseph Chilton Pearce, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!