7.15.2011

an outfit.



 twirls//
everything is thrifted except the necklace - the skirt was much longer but I hemmed it up!

spent some time with my sister Kari and husband today, made whole wheat waffles and took a stroll down Broadway for the street fair. We're off tomorrow for a wedding and a day with Michael's family - I love little weekend trips away, it's a good change of pace.

---------------------------------
this morning's read//

Daniel 9:18b
We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your mercy.

4 comments:

  1. You're adorable. I love your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? Just lovely! Especially the top, this is such a nice color! Enjoy your little trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of that top is super sweet, love it with your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, down to the colors and pattern of the skirt...and I myself cannot help twirling when I wear a skirt too :)

    Thanks for featuring me in your last post, I actually just finished a blog post and you're featured as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!