7.23.2011

street fair

A few weekends ago Fargo had it's annual street fair - located on Broadway, the street our apartment is on. Traffic is kinda crazy so it is nice to be able to just walk a block down the road to get there - I went a few different times, here are a few disposable photos from one day with my sis Kari and Michael.


I'm leaving tomorrow for a big family reunion in South Dakota which is going to be a blast, and I'm excited to meet up with Michael there are hear about his man-trip haha

5 comments:

  1. I read your "About" and I have to say, your dream shop sounds amazing and home-y(I think that's a word. :D ) I think your name is cool too, even if I'm not sure how to pronounce it. :) I like unique names that I've never heard of, like your's. I hope you achieve your goal someday.

    NOTW-Writer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and compliment! My name is pronounced dan-ay and I am very pleased with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few thoughts:
    Love that you live in Fargo. Love it.
    So glad that I found your blog--you and your husband are precious.
    Your photos are lovely.
    Enjoy your family reunion!

    xo,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ok. That's really cool! :D
    NOTW-Writer<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jillian - we love Fargo, and we love each other, and I love taking photos! haha and thanks NOTW-Writer!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!