7.24.2011

Without You //
I am utterly lost
the sky is not blue
the grass is not green
I am destined for sin
I am lost in wickedness
my family is meaningless
my marriage will fail
this world will crumble
there is no hope for eternity
I can not breathe
there is no church
there are no morales
I can not live.

With You//
I am found
the sky is a masterpiece
the grass your work of art
I am destined for holiness
I am cleasened by your sacrifice
my family is purposeful
my marriage lasts
this world holds together
there is a way to eternal life with you, through you
I can breathe your air
the church is your bride
we look to you for right and wrong
I am alive.

Colossians 1:16-17
All things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a gift to me today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! And it's very true!
    NOTW-Writer <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful words. perfect for this day. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you friends! your words are really encouraging - glad mine could encourage you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Your writing is such a blessing. It always comes at just the right times and is absolutely right on! I send so many of your blog posts onto my boy and he and I are always like "Amen!" Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great contrast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!