7.30.2011

yellow pops

Love Calivintage's cute outfits with pops of yellow - so summery!




Our friends Julie and Aaron were married yesterday, it was absolutely gorgeous and yes, I cried. Today we have another wedding which is going to be wonderful too(yes, if it seems I'm always going to a weddings - it is because I am. 9 this summer, whew)! 2 more pairs of shoes sold, so I stopped by a thrift shop and was able to find 2 more, gotta keep on top of it! Hope the summer is going swell for all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, the summer before we got married, we also had 9. Or maybe it was 11. I can't remember. It was a lot though. We're glad most of our friends are now married so we don't have so many to go to. :) We had one in Texas last winter. None this summer at all(!). I know of a few in the future that will be coming up probably within the next year or so, but I do love having my weekends free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. danae!! craziness. i saw your blog mentioned from "with lavender and lace". there was a photo of you & the name danae and i'm like... ok i think i just saw this girl at alisa's wedding :) sure enough, it's you! didn't know you blogged! so fun! love your outfit posts & vintage photography. i'll def follow yours! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9! that's insane! but also soooo much fun! just found you from Kelly Hicks - I looooved your interview and your sweet genuine spirit. it really comes across from your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an AWESOME concept!! also, this is my first wedding on saturday! i AM EXCITED <3333

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!