8.05.2011

fieldguided.

LOVE this blog, fieldguided. 
you may have seen their lovely totes from their etsy shop in the blog world, they are quite popular.
all images from fieldguided blog.



Sometimes I feel like my life is too short to fit everything in.
So many passions, dreams, and projects rolling around my mind lately.
I know God has my future in His hands, the best place to be, and it will all work out wonderfully.

today// 
run + sweat
pray + Michael
coffee + camera equipment
groceries + fruit
work + motivation

don't forget to enter my giveaway here, and my hosted giveaway here

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about life feeling short... i'm in summer break right now and it's almost over and i can't help but feeling i didn't do all the things i should have.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!