8.06.2011

our mornings.

Inspired by the project A Year of Mornings I shared a while back, these are from a few mornings this week.


 best part of the morning/ this guy
  golden glow of morning light through our bedroom window
 morning treats
window plants in the morning

-------------------------------------------

the summer is winding down with only a few days left in town
my to-do list is growing and things are picking up
mourning the end of lazy sleep-in days with the husband
soaking in the moments we do have together

Michael told me the other day that I'm "such an artist"
that made me really happy.


added these 2 new headbands - click photo for listing
don't forget to enter my giveaway - closes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!