8.24.2011

starbucks campaign.

As a coffee and Starbucks fan I naturally loved this photography work by Brian Ferry for a Starbucks campaign.

I think this work displays how coffee works its way into our daily lives and adds a touch more enjoyment to some of our favorite things to do, reading a book, meeting with friends, enjoying the weather, snuggling with a lover, eating delicious treats, or playing your favorite game, coffee goes well with it all.

I've been feeling like a chicken running around with my head cut off lately.
There is so much to learn and my schedule has drastically changed very abrubtly, making for one stressed out Danae. I think I almost cried over my lunch break. But I know that everything is just so new and fresh and crazy right now that I'm overwhelmed, but I'll learn how to balance this new schedule in time.
I'm praying for extra grace and peace during this insane season of life! I know that God has so much to teach me and help me grow in, I am choosing to rely on his strength and goodness. He is always strong and always good, such a blessed assurance.

7 comments:

  1. I love the photos -- what a wonderful campaign. Things have been pretty crazy around here as well. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing, it makes me need a Starbucks haha =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Love it. Coffee sure does play a huge role in my life!!

    I hope peace comes to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so so so so wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing! gah! Every single photograph is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are really fun. Also, your words are so encouraging to me right now Danae. Thank you. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Thank you for this post, I LOVE IT! Pumpkin Spice comes back Sept. 6th! Get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that. But every change is a chance to reach something new and even greater! Even though you can not see it at the beginning! Keep your faith and everything will be alright! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!