9.03.2011

I ordered the September Anthropologie catalog and it came in the mail this week!  I am a fan of their clothing, and their catalogs are good for style and design inspiration. I also use the catalogs to make cards and for other art-sy projects.


It is Saturday and I have the WHOLE day free. I feel so treated. I woke up and had some coffee and a roll with Michael. I think today is the first day of fall, it is breezy and cool. I smiled a lot on my walk this morning.

I also finally was able to get the new pair of shoes shown below up online today (check them out HERE). I watched The Notebook and cried a lot (kinda odd I know, I have definitely seen the movie more than once haha), talked with my mom, cleaned up, and covered my new journal with pages from old Anthropologie catalogs. Tonight Michael and I are going to head to a coffee shop to spend some time together and read. I love relax days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!