11.06.2011

the burning house

the burning house is a blog based on the question : if your house was burning, what would you take with you?
with a new post every day, it is fascinating to see what objects, or lack there of, people find most important to them...

here are a few that jumped out at me.


Michael and I plan on creating our own 'burning house' collaboration and photos today ... perhaps I shall share that sometime.
If you decide to ever use this idea for a post on your blog, link it up in the comments section.

3 comments:

  1. kitty! oh how I love you. Oh how I want one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea. I wish I had the mentality behind each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. I'll have to try it out one day, such an interesting way to think about what's really important - possession wise.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!