11.25.2011

Hope your thanksgiving was beautiful.

I enjoyed a day of relaxing with Michael and his family. Missed my Iverson family, happy to get to be with my Moran family.

I feel very blessed to have so many people who love me, but most of all a Jesus who saved me.
Let us give thanks every day instead of only this time of year, let our hearts remember what He has done for us.

The older I get the more I realize how lucky I am to have parents who love each other, a home to go to, siblings who are healthy and home, and a man who cherishes me. These things are not to be taken for granted.

------------------------------
I have been absolutely in love with seeing this family come together. Andrew and Carissa brought their daughter Rinah home just days ago. She is beautiful and it makes me cry thinking about what has happened in their midst.
See more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!