12.26.2011

So fun to be with my sisters for a few days around Christmas time ... shopping, hair cuts, back rubs, movies (The Help - so good!), eating, and good chats.

I'm thankful we all live within an hour of each other still...I know that probably won't last forever, so I'm trying to soak up the times we get to have all together now. I love having 3 sisters (and 2 brothers) and definitely want to have a big family myself one day - built in best friends and playmates.

Sophie 14, me 22, Britta 16, Kari 20 

------------------------------------------

a post-holiday little sale on my etsy shop, tell your friends : )
30% with the code merrychristmas

1 comment:

  1. You are all so cute! Love the fun photos. And I agree, siblings = built in besties. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!