12.17.2011

Today we're headed to Little Women at the community theatre. Currently reading the book too. It's teaching me to be thankful for little household tasks and pleasures, and to be content.
We're enjoying this 50 degree day but still no snow! I truly am dreaming of a white Christmas...

Tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. Boo. I'll be holed up recovering for a few days, hoping I'll be better by the weekend!
---------------------------------------------
loving Two Hearts' sense of fashion and blog!
It IS possible to be cute and warm in the winter.


P.S. listen to this lady's music. so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hope, everything will turn out fine and you won't suffer from pain too much! Take your time to relax!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!