1.17.2012


I'm reading Anne of Green Gables and The Four Loves. I recommend both. 
Especially The Four Loves. It teaches so much about human nature and the different types of love we show, and the love that God shows. So beautiful.

I'm learning to wear things with heels on them (like my shoes).

I'm reading Psalm 103 and realizing that focusing on God is so much better than myself. My problems will pass away, I will pass away, but God will not. He is eternal always.

I'm in my 2nd week at work and it's as crazy as ever. Having a few exciting moments and a few scary ones. Its weird to have no homework or class. Weird to do the same things for the same times in the same office every day, as opposed to the crazy various classes, homework, and random work schedules of college years.

We're anxious for what the next step is in our lives, it seems like such a cross roads time. We know that God has an adventure in store and has our future in His hands (if only He'd let us know....). Learning to trust and be patient is good.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying your new job. I, too, struggle with wanting to know God's plan, especially in the now. I've been praying over Psalm 27:14. Hopefully, it will bless you as it has me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love to you sister in Christ! Love both of those books AND that Psalm. Was encouraged by 51 this week as well - my sin is ever before me yet His mercy has cleansed me of it! He counsels us in our secrets hearts. What a gracious Father we have.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!