1.06.2012

We're enjoying these last lazy days of winter break before Michael starts class/student teaching and I start my job with the Adults Adopting Special Kids program next week. Eeek, sad to lose these relaxing times but excited/nervous to gain new experiences.

We've been sleeping in, having lots of coffee, thrift shopping, knitting, sewing, painting and listening to the Chronicles of Narnia on CD - highly recommended. We also made some yummy banana bread - recipe here (we added some sour cream and chocolate chips for deliciousness).


p.s. 30% off on my etsy shop ends next weekend. code: merrychristmas

4 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together, and such a cozy place to call home! I love the photos, I very much enjoying all of the ones you post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog recently and I thoroughly enjoy it! Love reading about your passion for the Lord.

    Callie at Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and peaceful, I can't stop looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hairs are looking SO ADORABLE omgoah!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!