2.28.2012

Unglued Craft Fest: the day

The day of the Unglued Craft Fest was a blast! The night before my friend Shasta of The Traveling Cabinet came into town and stayed with us. She had a booth at the fest too, check her stuff out and her re-cap post from the fest too!

With 3 floors full of arts, crafts, and handmade I felt very full creatively and inspired by this event! We also enjoyed listening to acoustic tunes throughout the day (many were friends of ours, including Joel).

This fest got me thinking about doing more craft fairs, and I may apply to do a few in the cities area this summer. I've also thought of looking into consigning/selling my items in local shops around the Fargo downtown area. I feel very alive when I create and want to incorporate it into my life more.

Thanks to all who came out to the fest and supported local artists and crafters, if you want to check out any of my items, see my etsy shop.


4 comments:

  1. you are amazing Danae! beautiful little booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and your growing business! Everything looks so beautiful. I may need to order some headbands if my baby is a girl, or some bowties if it's a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the pictures It looks like such an amazing experience! Your booth looked great! i would have totally been drawn in by your projects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!