3.06.2012

Uganda, LRA, and orphans

Because, my friend, this is the stuff that matters in life.

Not pretty art, fancy clothes, or a nice photograph.

Let us take a stand for the things of the heart, and fight on the behalf of the oppressed.
I viewed this a day after writing my first letter to the young girl I sponsor in Uganda, her name is Mercy. She lives in a place called Village of Hope, where my aunt and uncle live and work with war torn orphans.

She is beautiful I know. I told her I loved her even though I haven't met her.

The first video is by Village of Hope, the organization my aunt and uncle are working with, the second is a larger-scale view point, both worth your time.



God places the lonely in families, He is a father to the fatherless.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!