3.21.2012

little bits.

little bits of things eaten, made, and gifted....

a rose from my favorite man.
a few good breakfasts and snack.
scrumptious new yarn - baby alpaca wool in mint tweed - a gift from Michael.
cards I created over a weekend past.




Can I just say this weather has been the best lately?!
 I have been loving it and am looking forward to this summer with all my heart. Some of the reasons why:
iced coffee, picnics in the park, so many good friends getting married, camping trips, bike rides, bonfires, burgers, lakes, being tan, feeling full of Vitamin D, AH!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are comforting, like a nice warm breeze sweeping the last of winter away. I'm adoring those handmade cards!
    -Hannah
    patchworklantern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!