4.20.2012

lovely lady

This lady inspires me and has for quite a while. I have blogged about her work previously, but it still wows me over and over. Read this interview on Amy Merrick's work and enjoy (photos below via Amy Merrick's blog).


Update:
My employment was extended another 30 days with the adoption agency so I will continue working here for at least another month! So many things up in the air, but God is good and He knows what He is doing.

I'm leaving this afternoon for an overnight stay at a resort with my whole family (all 9 of us!). We will all view the home my parents will likely be purchasing as well on Saturday (which I hear is over 100 years old, thank you mom and dad for having great taste). It is good to have a break.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!