5.28.2012

a few new shoes for sale.... view the sandals' listing or the heels' listing.


also, yesterday Michael and I went for a canoe adventure. We were planning on camping on the side of the river and making it a two day trip... but then we realized that all the property along the river was people's back yards. Annnnd we didn't feel like getting arrested for camping on private property. So we just ended up canoeing for about 6 loooong hours. It was fun. And simple. And muddy. And quiet. I'm thankful for this day as well. Even though we might not be off on an adventure far off, I'm thankful for the simple things we get to do together.

1 comment:

  1. I love simple adventures like that. Glad you guys didn't get arrested! It must've been disappointing to not find a camping spot, but spending the night at home is better than in jail:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!