7.08.2012

 an evening stroll to the park
Orchid from Michael for our living space.
 sails at the set of the sun
 rest on a bench
 friends at the lake.
 roasting some lunch with friends
 thankful to have A/C in our apartment now. very thankful.
 i like leather bags.
 trying to keep cool pre-A/C installation
 at the river on our two year anniversary
 rainbows on the floor of my parents new home
 my little brother Isaac blowing bubbles
 brothers and sisters with dandelions
 bridge jumping with my sisters (who brought me to this spot)
 lake swimming (quintessential midwest summers)
 family grilling on the patio
 cut offs and rediscovering my favorite coffee drink
 on top a high hill
 girlfriends (and glen)
 michael and his anniversary gift (a pocket watch). he loved it.
art in the park


1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!