2.27.2013

Because I love slow weekends at home. Coffee, good breakfast foods, my man drawing, our kitty. I am a blessed woman. In other big news, I have accepted a job as office manager with Unseen Ministries, check them out! I am not up for writing about the decision making process to accept this position, and frankly I'm quite tired. Maybe another day. But I am excited for this new venture, while I will greatly miss my current job as an adoption social worker. God has good things in store for the future, and I am learning to trust Him!


3 comments:

  1. Well done - hope it all goes well. Been following your blog for a little while, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I was just thinking how your photos remind me of Kinfolk and then, oh there it is! Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like an exciting opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!